Interested in a career in Show Production & Event Management?
The Sarnia Bayfest / Metalworks Institute scholarship is awarded annually to a deserving individual with aspirations to excel in the live event industry. Currently, one $19,800.00 scholarship is awarded per year, which entitles the recipient to full tuition for the one-year Show Production & Event Management Program at our Institute.
To qualify for the Sarnia Bayfest / Metalworks Institute Scholarship Award, an applicant must:
- Have been a resident of Sarnia or the surrounding area for 12 months prior to starting school;
- Have sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the live entertainment industry;
- Have an OSSD or equivalent;
- Have been admitted to the Show Production & Event Management Program and passed the academic review.
How to Apply:
- Print out and complete the Sarnia Bayfest / Metalworks Institute Scholarship Application form available here: Sarnia Bayfest/ Metalworks Institute Scholarship Application Form
- Attach two letters of reference in support of your application;
- Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) on why you are interested in studying Show Production & Event Management at Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production and how your studies will contribute to your future employability;
- Forward your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2012.
- Applicants will be advised of the award outcome by November 15, 2012.