Mississauga Waterfront Festival Scholarship
The Mississauga Waterfront Festival provides annual scholarships to two deserving students who aspire to excel within the live events sector of the entertainment industry. Currently, the award entitles each recipient to receive a $2,000 scholarship upon the successful completion of the one-year Live Event & Concert Production (LECP) program at Metalworks Institute.
To qualify for the Mississauga Waterfront Festival Scholarship, an applicant must:
1. Be a Canadian Resident
2. Have an OSSD or equivalent
3. Must be enrolled in the Live Event & Concert Production program
4. Successfully complete the one year Live Event & Concert Production program
5. Participate in all volunteer opportunities throughout the one year study period including full participation at the Mississauga Waterfront Festival.
6. Hold a sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the entertainment industry
How to Apply
1. Complete the Mississauga Waterfront Festival Scholarship Application
2. Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) detailing why you are interested in studying Live Event & Concert Production at Metalworks Institute and how you intend to achieve academic success;
3. Submit your completed application package to email@example.com by September 6th.