Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Artist/Metalworks Institute Scholarship
The Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Artist/Metalworks Institute Scholarship provides a selected recipient with a $10,000.00 tuition scholarship for the Music Business Program at Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production. Other education related costs, including the balance of tuition, textbooks, supplies, housing and any other fees associated with the program are not included.
To qualify for the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Artist/Metalworks Institute Scholarship, an applicant must: have entered the Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Program through Canada’s Walk of Fame (previous applicants of the program’s 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 launch may also apply); be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant; meet Metalworks Institute’s program eligibility requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Enter the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Artist Music Mentorship Program
2. Complete the scholarship application form
3. Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) detailing how you have been inspired by one of the Canadians inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame
4. Forward your complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Complete the application process for Metalworks Institute’s Music Business Program
6. Attend an academic interview
The deadline to apply for the Canada’s Walk of Fame/Metalworks Institute Scholarship is July 15. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The successful recipient will be notified of the award outcome