Pro Tools 310P: Advanced Post Production Techniques
Pro Tools 310P: Advanced Post Production Techniques focuses on the advanced operation of Pro Tools in a professional post production environment. This course offers technical insights into both Pro Tools hardware and software.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Pro Tools configuration — Setting up a Pro Tools system and hardware, configuring peripherals, system optimization, generating a timecode window burn
- Troubleshooting a Pro Tools system — Resources for troubleshooting, updating firmware, using the Tech Support utility, optimizing voice count settings, advanced I/O setup, audio and video pull options
- Tactile control of Pro Tools — Modifier keys, Focus keys, Commands Focus, Function keys, keypad modes, using keyboard shortcuts
- Post production recording techniques — Using a PRE-compatible mic preamp, recording foley using a worksurface, recording foley using MIDI
- Network and collaboration workflows — Avid Unity ISIS, Avid Interplay, Avid Unity MediaNetwork, Pro Tools and Avid Unity workflows, transferring between LAN and local storage
- Using Pro Tools with a Video Satellite — Using Media Composer as a Video Satellite, opening sequences for playback on a Video Satellite system, matching settings in a Video Satellite system, enabling Pro Tools LE as a Video Satellite LE, configuring a Satellite Link network
- Editing workflows — Post production workflows, searching and managing sound libraries, sound effects creation and design, expert editing shortcuts
- Field recorder workflows and conforming — Using Pro Tools with a field recorder, field recorder workflows, conforming linear and non-linear media
- Advanced routing and mixing — Double-precision processing, headroom and footroom, dithered vs. non-dithered mixers, fixed point vs. floating point processing, jitter, the TDM mixer and DSP usage, plug-ins and the TDM mixer
- Mixing techniques in post production — audio subgroups and stems, Master Faders, AutoJoin, AutoMatch, Latch Prime, Capture and Punch Capture, Glide automation
- Mixing using Satellite Link — Large-scale mixing techniques, worksurface support for Satellite Link, Satellite Link preferences
- Advanced layback — Project offset options, speed corrections, creating print master stems using 9-pin deck emulation, creating a machine track arming profile, using Satellite Link with Machine Control
• Pro Tools 11
• DigiRack D-Verb
• DigiRack Signal Generator
• D-FI Bundle (Lo-Fi, Sci-Fi, Recti-Fi, and Vari-Fi)
• EQ III
• Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel
• SYNC I/O or SYNC HD
• MIDI I/O or other multi-port MIDI interface
• C|24, D-Command, or D-Control
• 192 I/O, 96 I/O, 96i I/O
• AVID PRE or other PRE-compatible microphone preamp
• MIDI keyboard or other MIDI controller
• Satellite Link option
• Mojo/Mojo SDI
• Video Satellite with Media Composer 3.5 (or higher)
– OR –
Video Satellite LE with a Pro Tools LE system
PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION PATH:
Prerequisite: Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools; Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools; Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production Essentials; Pro Tools 210P: Pro Tools Post Production Techniques.
Prior to taking the Pro Tools Post Expert certification exam, students must have successfully completed the above 200-series courses and acquired Pro Tools Post Operator certification.
The price for this course includes the Official AVID Pro Tools 310P Courseware.
Certification Exam Fees Not Included.
Official AVID Pro Tools Courseware does NOT include AVID Pro Tools Software.
For more information, please contact: