Pro Tools 210M: Music Production Techniques
Pro Tools 210M: Music Production Techniques covers techniques for working with Pro Tools systems in a professional music production environment. Concepts and skills learned in 101, 110, and 201 are reinforced with practical music-specific examples.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 3 days (24 – 30 hours)
AVAILABLE TRAINING SESSIONS:
Saturday May 26, 2018 10am to 6pm
Sunday May 27, 2018 10am to 6pm
Monday May 28, 2018 10am to 6pm
- Preparing a session — Matching session tempo to audio, using external MIDI devices, MIDI Beat Clock
- Tracking and overdubbing — Using Dynamic Transport, QuickPunch and TrackPunch, monitor modes, comping multiple takes
- Virtual instruments — Controlling VIs with control surfaces & MIDI controllers, routing multiple outputs from plug-ins
- Advanced MIDI production — MIDI Editor, MIDI real-time properties, Score Editor and score setup
- Professional editing techniques
- Sampling in Pro Tools — Using software samplers
- Professional audio editing techniques — Editing with Dynamic Transport, custom fades, Beat Detective for multi-track drums
- Key and tempo — Advanced tempo editing, graphic tempo editor, changing linearity display mode, working with key changes
- Arranging and producing — Window Configurations, replacing regions, playlist editing, song arrangement
- Mixing and automation — Delay compensation, MIDI offsets, Snapshot automation (aka, static mixer automation), Trim automation
- Printing your mix — MP3/WMA export, mirrored outputs, synchronizing with an external recorder
- Synchronization concepts (appendix)
• Pro Tools 11
• EQ III
• Dynamics III
• AIR Dynamic Delay
• TL Drum Rehab
• Pro Tools MP3 Option
• Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel
• SYNC I/O or SYNC HD
• MIDI I/O or similar multi-port MIDI interface
• C|24, D-Command, or D-Control
• 192 I/O, 96 I/O, or 96i I/O
• MIDI keyboard controller
PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION PATH:
Prerequisite: Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools, Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools, Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production Essentials. Access to certification exams require that previous exams have been passed.
The price for this course includes the Official AVID Pro Tools 210M Courseware.
Certification Exam Fees Not Included.
Official AVID Pro Tools Courseware does NOT include AVID Pro Tools Software.
For more information, please contact: