Apply to Metalworks Institute:
Applicants for all full time diploma programs must complete and submit all application requirements.
- Part I of the application form can be submitted either online or in person.
- After submitting Part I of the Application, you will be sent an email with a username and password. You can then use these login details to complete Part II of the Application online. During this stage, an Admissions Counsellor will contact you and may schedule an academic interview.
- Applicants will be advised as to the status of their application within one week following completion of all application requirements.
- Successful applicants must register within thirty (30) days of acceptance to Metalworks Institute; otherwise acceptance will be revoked. After a period of six (6) months, unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for admission to the school, on a one time only basis.
Along with sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the entertainment industry, the following is also required:
- Part I and Part II of the application completed in full.
- Valid government issued photo ID.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their OSSD or equivalent.
-Mature applicants; please contact your Admissions Counsellor.
Those applying to the Music Performance & Technology programs please click here for additional application and audition requirements.
Our Admissions Counsellors are here to answer your questions and offer advice. Contact them using our contact form or during business hours on the live chat at the bottom left corner of the website.