Interested in a career in Music Performance?
The Slaight Family Scholarship is awarded annually to a deserving student with aspirations of excelling as a performer in the music industry. Currently, the award entitles the recipient to full tuition for the two-year Music Performance & Technology Program at our Institute. Other education-related costs, including textbooks, supplies, housing or any other fees associated with the program are not included.
To qualify for the Slaight Family Scholarship Award, an applicant must:
- Be a Canadian resident;
- Have sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the entertainment industry;
- Have an OSSD or equivalent
- Have been admitted to the Music Performance & Technology Program and passed a performance audition and an academic interview.
How to Apply
- Complete the Slaight Family Scholarship Application Form available at http://metalworksinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/Slaight-Family-Scholarship-Application-2012.docx
- Attach two letters from individuals in support of your application;
- Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) on why you are interested in studying Music Performance & Technology at Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production and how your studies will contribute to your future career;
- Submit your complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2012. Applicants will be advised of the award outcome on November 15, 2012.