Mississauga Waterfront Festival Scholarship
To qualify for the Mississauga Waterfront Festival Scholarship, an applicant must:
1. Be a Canadian Resident
2. Have an OSSD or equivalent
3. Must be enrolled in the Live Event & Concert Production program
4. Successfully complete the one year Live Event & Concert Production program
5. Participate in all volunteer opportunities throughout the one year study period including full participation at the Mississauga Waterfront Festival.
6. Hold a sincere enthusiasm, passion and ambition to succeed in the entertainment industry
How to Apply
1. Complete the Mississauga Waterfront Festival Scholarship Application
2. Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) detailing why you are interested in studying Live Event & Concert Production at Metalworks Institute and how you intend to achieve academic success;
3. Submit your completed application package to email@example.com by September 6th.